MTL has significant experience in preparing and submitting applications all the necessary permits and related authorizations.
We provide services of preparing a Legal Register/permitting plan based on a legislative review and in relation to Infrastructural developmental projects, from the initial stages of the project, execution and closure. This will form a primary reference document and will be the basis of the assessment of legal compliance in the HSE field
MTL Consulting has in depth experiences in undertaking environmental services using both local and international standards. The range of service we provide include the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Conducting Environmental Baseline Studies
- Preparation and Update of Environmental and social Management Plans
- Environmental Audit
- Stakeholder engagement and Socioeconomic services
- Environmental management and monitoring studies
Geo-Technical EngineeringMTL Consulting provides geotechnical investigation. We Offers the following to support the infrastructure sector;
· Drilling services including Coring drilling both offshore and onshore, Auguring, Standard Penetration Test (SPT) performance,
· On site soil and Rocks sampling for laboratory Testing etc
· Geophysical surveys, including seismic refraction, ground magnetic surveys, electrical resistivity, electrical resistivity tomography (ERT),
· Geotechnical construction services to support new construction projects,, i.e. Highway material selection and Testing, laboratory testing for soil modification, evaluation of foundation bearing conditions, and site geotechnical investigations in general
· Pressure meter testing in-situ (in place) testing performed to maximize the information obtained during subsurface exploration and field-testing programs, and to provide the project team with bearing capacity and settlement analysis information.