MTL’S INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
MTL has been contracted for mining and environmental projects by governments and international organisations including: EU, World Bank, NDF, CDE, UNIDO, EITI and International Corporate Companies.
• NDF & AfDB: (Implementation of mining Cadastre Registry system for the Government of Uganda)
• EU: (Preparation of strategies for implementation of the New Mining Policy in Sierra Leone.)
• IFC: (Environmental Due Diligence for a Diamond Mining Project-Kono, Sierra Leone)
• UNECA: (Compilation of Compendium of Best Mining Practice for SSM in Africa, Research and Compilation of the Mining Cluster Systems for Tanzania)
• DFID: (Developing Alternative Technology to replace Mercury for ASM in Ghana, Contribution of ASM towards Poverty Alleviation in Tanzania)
• World Bank: (Tanzania baseline survey for Small Scale mining under SMMRP project)
• UNIDO: (Securing GEF financing for the Global Mercury Project-Brazil, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sudan, Tanzania and Zimbabwe)
• CDE-Brussels: (Training for Business development for SSM-Blantyre, Malawi/ Review of the Mineral sector’s potential for financing in Lesotho and Swaziland).
1,873 total views, 6 views today