About MTL Consulting Tanzania
MTL Brief Descriptions
MTL Consulting Company Limited was formed in 1998 with the aim of providing consulting services to the natural resources sector, specifically, Mining and Oil and gas Sectors. Over the years, the Company has supported Mining Companies and recently Oil & Gas companies through provision of specialized services in the areas of mining engineering, geology, environmental management, environmental auditing and due diligence, monitoring or air quality and water, legal and regulatory compliances and training. We pride ourselves with the experience that has been built over a period of 17 years of serving the industry in Tanzania and other African countries including Ghana, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Lesotho, Swaziland and Botswana. The Company that started with 3 employees now employees on full-time 20 professionals that are supported with a large network of associates. In undertaking our work we have invested substantially in modern equipment, software and training of our people. With our services being offer to Governments, Private Sector, International Organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations, we provide an invaluable link to these groups of Clients. In addition, our experience, specialized knowledge of the sector and relationships that have been built over time and understanding of the regulatory and permitting requirements, allows us to have shorter times for our Projects turn-around.
MTL Consulting is registered with the Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania (ERB) as a “Local Engineering Consulting Firm (Mining)” with (Reg. No. 114). MTL is also registered with the National Environmental Management Council of Tanzania (NEMC) as an entity of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) (Reg. No. NEMC/EIA/0030) and Environmental Audits (EA) (Reg. No. NEMC/EA/0020) Experts. Our key members of staff are registered with several national and international professional bodies. MTL Consulting has Anti-Corruption and bribery policy and the company has been approved by various international Organizations’ such as U.S. Federal government's System for Award Management [SAM] with REG No. 55-989-8407 and TRACE International for Anti – Bribery Compliance with TRAC No. 4153-4517-8329.
To be recognised as a leader in the provision of specialised expert advice and solutions in the fields of environment, mining, geology, geotechnics, water resources, waste management and Oil & Gas.
- Provide creative solutions and quality consultancy services to our Clients.
- Be worthy of Clients’ confidence by remaining accountable for our services.
- Deliver services based on real needs and that add value to our Clients’ Projects.
- Become the first choice Consultancy Company that Clients in the areas that we serve will turn to.
Why work with us
- The company draws its strength from the knowledge and experience accumulated for over 16 years of practical consulting experience in Tanzania and Africa in general.
- The knowledge and experience from its key personnel who have many years’ experience in the public and private sectors both locally and internationally, add to our strength